If interested, contact us here!
OFFICER ROLE OVERVIEW:
Assist with developing and implementing strategies to stay connected with current membership and educate on the value of membership. Contact with potential, new, and expired members to promote the benefits of HDI. You are the face of HDI membership and critical to retaining and growing our community. Constantly re-iterating the value of HDI Membership leaves an impression on prospective members and renewing members.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate membership drives and related activities to promote HDI membership
- Design and implement strategies for building Association membership.
- Audit of new, renewed and non-members on the LCO Portal or external database
- Keep current membership records
- Keep attendance records of the membership, upload attendance to google drive
- Develops stratgies and training for other board members on how to recruit new members
- Introduces and welcomes new members at local chapter meetings
- At each meeting provides welcome table with sign-in sheet, badges, and welcoming committee
- Supports President when necessary and leads meetings when necessary
- Ensure chapter participates in national level memberhip recuritment program
- Ensure chapter has membership marketing materials at all meetings
- Ability to attend Local Chapter Board Meetings.
- RSVP promptly and accurately to meeting invites.
- Responsive to HDI, fellow local chapter officers, members, and potential member’s e-mails and inquiries within 2 business days.
- Sufficient time to dedicate to a volunteer position.
- Commitment to share knowledge on HDIConnect with other officers and members.
- Ability to fill in for other officer positions as requested by Local Chapter President or board member
- Chapter Member Meetings
- Chapter Board Meeting
- District President Conference Call
- Regional Vice President Conference Call
- Local Chapter Officers Conference Call – Monthly 1st Wednesday
- Local Chapter Officers luncheon and meeting at Annual Conference
- Leadership Development Summit
- Grassroots Call, if applicable
- Regional Event, if applicable
3 hours per week
ROLE KEY COMPETENCIES
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
STATEMENT OF INTENT
This document was developed by Local Chapter Officers for Local Chapter Officers. It serves to provide guidance or as a sample document to assist LCO’s who desire to enhance the business operations of an HDI Local Chapter and to improve the quality of services they provide to their members.
This officer description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Officer may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the chapter.