According to recent insights from Omdia, there is “serious strategic intent from organizations to invest in … enterprise service management (ESM), demonstrating that the practice is no longer just an aspiration for many organizations and is becoming a reality.” As ESM becomes a strategic reality for more organizations, they look to those who’ve already achieved success for guidance and inspiration. So, what does successful ESM look like?
- Operations and processes have been tailored to each group.
- All teams are empowered to manage their own apps, without IT.
- Leadership has defined goals and a clear vision for the outcome of ESM.
- The organization has invested in solutions that enable ESM and removed barriers to entry (chargebacks, for example).
- Change has been carefully managed, at every level of the organization.
- And so much more…
In this webinar, you’ll hear from industry expert Roy Atkinson and three practitioners, who will share their ESM journies: what sparked them, how they got started, where they are now, and what they envision for the future. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions of the panel, to help shape your own ESM journey.